Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that you will follow your government’s most up to date advice about social distancing and exercising outdoors.
- You acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age or you are a parent/guardian signing up on behalf of your child who is under 18 years of age.
- By signing up and giving your contact details you accept that How Many Elephants can contact you about the event by email, post and phone.
- You acknowledge that participation in the event involves potentially strenuous physical activity and the risk of personal injury to you. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, you are suitable, healthy and fit to take part in the event. You will be taking part in and completing the event at your own risk.
- You are responsible for ensuring all offline donations raised by you from taking part in the event are paid to How Many Elephants (a UK registered charity: 1186238).
- Offline funds should be paid via bank transfer: Account number 70097208 Sort Code: 51-61-09
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘How many Elephants’ and sent to How Many Elephants HQ The Old Chapel, The Dean, Alresford. Hampshire. UK. SO24 9BQ.
If you have any difficulties, please email email@example.com
Money donated on your online fundraising page will be collected automatically by How Many Elephants and requires no further action from you.