- Andrew Gleeson just donated £10.80
- Onie, Ally, Freya and Mairin xx just donated £27
- Danielle just donated £32.40
- Lia Allen just donated £54
- Sue Amis just donated £10.80
- Lorraine Prince just donated £10.80
- Sean just donated £32.40
- G and Toadie Donnelly just donated £21.60
- Sarah Dolman just donated £10.80
- Rachael just donated £27
- Hilary Hale just donated £27
- Morag Watson just donated £27
- Brenna Nyznik just donated £10.80
- Jackie just donated £27
- Gemma D'Souza just donated £10
- Christien just donated £54
- Claire Boniface just donated £27
- Stephanie Chau just donated £10.80
- Robert just donated £10.80
- Mel just donated £21.60
Support female wildlife rangers working on the front line of wildlife conservation.
This year, we are spotlighting Africa but welcome rangers from around the world to get involved.
Celebrate the work of a female ranger and nominate them for this award.
We're Supporting UN Sustainable Development Goals
World Female Ranger Day centres its values around the UN Sustainable Development Goals, specifically:
In keeping with these goals, this campaign will support female-led conservation efforts across the globe and increase gender diversity in anti-poaching ranger teams. Photo: Brent Stirton
Celebrating Real Role Models
World Female Ranger Day has been created by women, about women, for women and with the support of men and women who respect and promote gender equality. Photo: Ilan Godfrey
“Having spent time on the front line with multiple all-female anti-poaching units in Africa, it’s evident why the female ranger movement is picking up such momentum. These incredible women are proving to be highly successful on patrol as well as easing local tension and strengthen relationships within their communities.”
Join Us in Our Mission to Celebrate and Support Female Rangers Globally and Protect Wildlife.